We've heard from many people in the XBE community about their excitement regarding Horizon Live 2022, our first community conference. There are already dozens of people registered, and more come in every day.
You may be wondering who from your organization should attend the conference and how they should expect to benefit.
We expect attendance from a wide variety of people including:
- Owners and executives
- Construction management (office and field)
- Manufacturing management (plants and quarries)
- Administrators (accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, etc)
- Human Resources management
- Safety management
- Information Technology management
Attendees can expect to benefit through:
- Education on XBE features and techniques
- Exposure to the approaches and outcomes of peer organizations
- Providing input on the future of the XBE platform
- Networking with members of the XBE community
Please feel free to ask XBE team member to review your list of planned attendees if you have any doubts.
Once you've decided on who will attend, please have them register. That will help us ensure that we make appropriate accommodations.
Founder & CEO