It's been less than a week since we launched "Hey Kayla", and we're thrilled with the response. It's so good already, and it's getting better every day.
Some of my favorite real questions include:
- Where can I see driver locations on a map?
- How can I create a job production plan template?
- Explain to me the job production plan monitoring chart.
- How can I establish minimum payment amounts to drivers?
- What is the quick menu?
- How can I see the time zone on all times?
- How do I check-in?
- How do I enable e-Ticketing for my job production plan?
- What is an unloaded trip?
- Is there a report that summarizes material volume?
There are many hundreds more…
I reached out this afternoon to someone that asked an interesting question.
She was glad to know we were paying attention in real time.
Her comment made me realize it would be a good idea to share XBE's internal process newsletter regarding the triage of questions.
Hey Kayla, "Tell me about the Hey Kayla question triage process."
In short, we follow an eight step process to triage every question. Not every step applies to every question.
- Step 1. Assign yourself.
- Step 2. Determine the motivation of the question.
- Step 3. Score the answer.
- Step 4. Diagnose the reason for the poor answer.
- Step 5. Clarify the question.
- Step 6. Restate the question.
- Step 7. Improve related content.
- Step 8. Write a better answer.
Our goals are straight forward:
- Maximize answer quality.
- Maximize answer consistency.
- Improve leverage through every answer.
- Reinforce good user habits.
You can read the detailed process document by clicking on the link above.
If you experience us redirecting a question into "Hey Kayla", now you know why!
Founder & CEO, XBE